"Getting it right the first time!"
"Getting it right the first time!"
Depending on the stage of your project and when MCM is engaged, this is how we can assist you in making your project a success.
MCM can assist you in the support roles of project management, owner representative, or construction manager.
- We can assist in project viability
- Provide a range of cost probabilities
- Develop conceptual timelines
- Review and suggest the best delivery method
- Assist in developing a scope of work for the new stage of design
Should your project be in the design stage, MCM can work with the designers to offer the Best Value for our customer – you!
MCM works with the designers to:
- Ensure details proposed are consistent with conventional industry practices
- Provide constructability reviews
- Enhance project cost estimate
- Review the design to ensure that it is consistent with the project goals and objectives
- Support the team in the bid development
- Lead the team to vet the right contractor for the project
- Assist in the selection of the contractor that will provide the Best Value for your project
As your representative, we constantly keep your goals as our goals!
MCM can work with contractors and subcontractors to:
- Provide opportunities of cost avoidance
- Maintain project schedule
- Provide onsite monitoring by developing our Daily Observation Reports
- Attend or conduct Owner-Architect-Contractor status meetings (OAC)
- Review proposed design changes by the architect for constructability and cost/schedule impact
- Review potential Change Orders from the contractor
- Review and approve the contractors Pay Application including lien releases
- Develop monthly reports for the owner
- Maintain the overall project cost and project schedule
- Develop a punch list to work with the contractor to ensure completion
- Meet with the client
- Plan with the client
- Work for the client
- When things change, and they probably will, we refine the plan and make sure that the plan is still consistent with the project
- Among the different phases of the project, we can:
o Review the project concept and develop a feasibility analysis indicating its viability
o Evaluate the site
o Value engineering
o Develop or confirm project scope
o Develop criteria for architect or engineers
Ultimately, we want to ensure the client that their plan is effective, efficient, and executable to fulfill all their objectives.
- Project Specific Safety Plans
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Trained
- SWPPP Administrator Certification
- Master scheduling
- Budget development and review
- Prequalification of contractors
- Bidding, negotiation, and award recommendation
- Constructability reviews
- Field Observation Reports
- Change Order reviews and validation
- Interface with design team and contractors
- Photography of the construction progress
- Multi-Family Housing
o Hill Condo Renovation, Phase I and II
§ Big Sky, MT – $2M
o Big Horn Renovation, Phase I and II
§ Big Sky, MT – $8M
o Whitefish Housing Authority
§ Whitefish, MT –$8M
o Rockcress Commons
§ Great Falls, MT – $17M
- Pool and Fitness
o UCSF Rutter Center Renovation§ San Francisco, CA – $15M
o Stanford University Arrillaga Rec Center § Menlo Park, CA – $10M
o DOE Linac Coherent Light Source (LCLS)
§ Menlo Park, CA – $150M
- Higher Education
o Stanford University Computational Facility
§ Menlo Park, CA – $45M
o Goveia Commercial Real Estate
§ 390-unit apartment complex, Frisco, TX – $21M
§ 140,000 SF retail shopping center, Frisco, TX – $48M
§ 450,000 SF office/hotel/retail, Austin, TX – $75M
With our years of experience in the construction industry, we are committed to maintaining and upholding moral and ethical standards in our industry. Our commitment to ethics filters throughout MCM with how we conduct our day-to-day business. We take pride in conducting business with honesty and transparency.
Our mission is to become your construction manager as we lead the industry by offering our clients a high level of expertise, a concern for safety, and a full opportunity of services to your project.
Our Core Value
Our core value is to be your ‘go-to’ construction manager of choice.
David is the owner of MCM while also serving as a Project Manager. With over 35 years of experience in the construction industry as an Owners Representative or Construction Manager, he has proficiently handled and managed some extremely complex and challenging projects from renovations to new construction. He is also a Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM). He has developed an effective toolbox with project management skills for design and construction projects. He has a proven track record of managing multi-million-dollar projects with a focus on safety, budget, schedule, and scope constraints.
Jim has over 15 years of effective and relatable construction experience. As a valued team member, his expertise in the fields of construction include grading, footings, foundations, framing, roofing, windows, doors, siding, and general MEP have proven to be beneficial to clients. As a Field Construction Representative, because of his past experience, his presence proves to be an invaluable for any project.